What is Vintage Eyeglasses For Men?
They are eyeglasses for men in vintage style. Fulfilling the criteria of antique and old style, Vintage Style is coming out with samples to fulfill the criteria of antique and old style. See how celebrities are in this pair of glasses: Johnny Depp look alike Eyeglasses Vintage for men
Pay Attention of selecting eyeglasses form
Have you ever worn a pair of eyeglasses and loved it. But when you had bought it, you regreted because it didn’t suit to you. Maybe form of glasses did not suit your face shape. With many options on internet, it is not easy to select a suitable pair of eyeglasses. In this post, we are going to talk about tips to select a suitable pair of eyeglasses for your face. Let’s find out what’s form of eyeglasses suiting with your face by following tips.
Tips of selecting eyeglasses suiting with faces
1. Eyeglasses for round face shapes
- If you have a round face, it will be about as wide as it is long
- Who has it: Kanye West, Jack Black
- What form of eyeglasses: angle or rectangular frames making faces appear longer and thinner. The temple above eyeglasses make your face less round. Don’t choose the round frames.
2. Eyeglasses for square face shapes
- A square face shape is angular with a strong horizontal jaw line, broad forehead. The width and the length of the face are proportional with angle chin.
- Who has it: Mario Lopez, Nick Lachey
- What form of eyeglasses: round and soft frames or slight frames are the best choice for square face shapes. Round and oval glasses are perfect for square faces but rimless eyeglasses can highlight the strength of square face shape.
3. Eyeglasses for oval face shapes
- Oval faces are common and flexible. Balanced proportions, high cheek bones and a slightly narrow chin are its main qualities.
- Who has it: Jude Law, Ryan Gosling
- What form of eyeglasses: it easier to find glasses for oval face shapes. they look good in virtually any type of frame. So selecting a most suitable style for you. You should choose the frame with width longer than face width. Remember that: when you wear glasses, your eyes should be in central of glasses, not above or below.
4. Eyeglasses for heart face shapes
- Heart face shapes are broader at the forehead and more narrow at the jaw line, high cheek.
- Who has it: Johny Depp, Justin Timberlake